Baseball practice Net Baseball Softball Batting cage for Backyard | 13'X10'X10' | Galileo Sports
Gagalileo Batting Cage Baseball Cage Net Softball Cages, Heavy Duty Netting Backstop for Backyard, Training Softball Baseball for Pitching Pitchers (Size Optional)
- Baseball And Softball Batting Cage: Size 13ft Length x 10ft width x 10ft high, the batting cage can be used as a baseball batting net cage and softball training hitting cage. Training the player's batting accuracy and better stop the ball damage building, especially stop the ball hitting neighbor's window.
- Easy To Assemble: The batting cage is easy to assemble and take down, a convenient batting cage to training backyard outdoor, even for a small yard, great outdoor baseball softball training cage equipment.
- Heavy Duty Material: 19mm high-strength steel frame and 12.7mm fiberglass pole make the baseball batting cage safer and reliant, heavy-duty batting net cage for long tine baseball backyard training.
- More Suitable for Younger Beginners: The batting cage suitable for any level player baseball and softball training, especially for the younger beginner, perfect size batting net cage for baseball, and softball backyard training.
- Portable To Training Outdoor: Strong rods and light-weight netting allow the batting cage portable to carry outdoor, also come with a carry bag, convenience to take the batting net cage outdoor, and training anywhere you like.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders, as always, you can expect Free Returns every day.
Mostly, Fedex ,Ups and Usps will be the carrier. All customers can also choose their preferred shipping method.
EXACT ARRIVAL DATES ARE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT:
Shipping times above based on orders placed by 1PM EST. You will be able to see your exact arrival dates at checkout. Shipping days exclude weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS:
Galileo Sports provides 30 days return & refund and one-year replacement parts.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Cancellation (if applicable)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Telephone: 1 - 252-558-1600
- 30 days free return
- One year warranty
I purchased this a year ago and found it is easy to set up. The netting is sturdy and hasn’t ripped with the heavy use it gets. One of the fiberglass poles split but I reached out to the manufacturer who promptly sent me a replacement. Overalll satisfied with my purchase and customer service.
Bought this due to practice field not having a backstop. Does the job, requires 2 or more for set up. Considering all the nets out there, reasonably priced for the $ saved losing foul balls. If you want it to last must breakdown daily.
My family loves this next. Much bigger than the picture shows. Easy to set up.
Perfect for our use. We live pitch through the open end and the cage stops all foul balls. Only line drives come out. Setup instructions are useless.
I bought two of them to put front to front and make a long enclosure to play cricket in. These nets are awesome