Galileo Sports Golf Practice Net for Backyard Golf Hitting Nets Golf Net 8'X 8'X 3.5'Golf Net for Indoor Use with Carry Bag and Target | Perfect for All Levels
- Galileo Sports Golf Practice Net for Backyard Golf Hitting Nets Golf Net 8'X 8'X 3.5'Golf Net for Indoor Use with Carry Bag and Target | Perfect for All Levels
- OPEN SIZE: 8'(L)x8'(H)x3.5'(D) golf hitting net with target
- EASY SET UP: The Galileo Golf Net open size is 8'(W)x8'(H)x3.5'(D).With only two minutes to set up the Backyard Golf and another two minutes to pack it away. Easy setup Golf Hitting Net would save your time to practice more Golf Games!Please read the Galileo Golf Net instructions carefully before Practicing Golf Net Indoor and outdoor to extended service life of the Golf Game.
- GREAT FOR ALL LEVELS: The Galileo Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers which offers a largely open Backyard Golf that has no chances to hit the balls through your neighbor's window! This Golf Practice Nets for Backyard makes you feel relieved to hit in the backyard without worrying about neighbors scolding.The Golf Net can be used by 14-84 years old.Can be used by golf enthusiasts of almost all ages.
- AWESOME QUALITY MATERIAL: The Galileo Hitting Net is made of strong fiberglass, anti-strike silk velvet target,triangular rear support corner,ground stakes and thick net material. The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one third of the traditional iron pipe. It doesn’t rust or deform.With a durable carry bag equipped for Golf Practice Net allows you to go to your favorite golf practice area freely and quickly.
- PRACTICE DRIVING AIM: The Galileo Net has a easy large Golf Net target, perfect for practicing chip shots and more. Anyone who regularly practices Backyard Golf anything will know that you don’t want a complicated setup process getting in the way of your Golf Practising progress.Enjoy the Galileo Backyard Golf with ease is no longer a dream!
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR FRIENDS: Match the Galileo Golf Net with your families, friends or colleagues, making your Golf Practice Net more interesting than just hitting shots.Our Golf Net Backyard is also a perfect choice for golf lovers.The Golf Backyard Net is really a perfect Home Driving Range Golf to send gifts on Halloween,Christmas or Birthday to provide years of Golf Driving Range.
This thing is awesome. Great quality and easy to assemble. I live near the ocean and it can be windy and the ease of use for this product is unbeatable. I spent a long time researching the right product and this was by far and away a great purchase.
while relatively expensive, is, in my mind, worth every penny. It is clearly well made
Full disclosure: I have been away from golf for effectively 50 years. I am just starting up again: taking lessons and trying other training aids (orange whip for example) to speed my recovery. I received my golf net today, unpacked it, glanced at the setup instructions and started assembling. 5 minutes later I was hitting balls in the backyard. I hit a PW, 8 iron, and 6 iron for 20 minutes or so. It effectively contained every shot. I sky-ed one of the wedge shots and it either hit the roof or the segment between the net and the roof. No damage either way. Even on the long grass in the yard, the ball return worked well. With rain coming in I decided to fold it up. I glanced at the folding instructions and got stuck for a minute or so until I watched the video on the GALILEO website. It was easy after watching the video (though I may need to watch it again before my next session). I had it back in the sack and hanging on the wall in just a few minutes. I cannot speak to durability yet - but it seems well made. It will not replace going to the range (where you can follow the direction and trajectory of the ball) - but I look forward to many hours of practice with my new golf net.
This was one of the cheaper nets on Amazon, so I didn’t have great expectations. However, it was easy to assemble and seems quite sturdy. I have hit a few hundred balls into it from ~10 ft away, including driver, and the net has held up like new. It absorbs the velocity well and drops the ball down (no bounce back). I have been using this indoors with nothing holding it to the ground.
There is no reason I can think of to buy a more expensive one.
There is nothing to dislike about this hitting net. It's very easy to set-up, less than three minutes and to take down, and put back into its' bag, less than 5 minutes. This is probably the best hitting net on the market and I couldn't have ask for a better product. I am quite impress with the size and the ease of use. I would highly recommend this hitting net for any golfer that's looking for a great product.