Golf Practice Nets Pop Up Golf Net | Golf Hitting Nets for Backyard | 8'X7'X7' | Black | Galileo Sports
Golf Net | Popup Style-No Need to Set up
Pop Up Golf Net Golf Hitting Net Golf Practice Nets for Backyard Driving Range Golf Training Aid for Backyard with Target and Carry Bag(Style Optional)
- DURABLE FRAME: SIZE:8'(L)X7'(H)X7'(W). Our target fabric size is 5x4 feet the four corners of our target cloth can be fixed online to withstand the impact of the ball. Our flat steel frame is treated with electroplating and heat treatment to prevent aging and rust.
- SELF-CONTAINED: Patented Self-Contained System, no mussing parts anymore. Support is the same as the edge of the net to prevent parts from being lost and our rod connection structure prevents the net from collapsing.
- POP-UP SETUP: Galileo golf net opens from a circle to a golf net in SECONDS! Save your place to storage the golf net in your basement. This Golf Net has two replacement poles to make sure a long-time hitting practice!
- STABILITY MATERIAL: Silk velvet target, heavy-duty Oxford edge frame, 100%PP back net, durable Polyester bottom, and sides net， high-quality Fiberglass Elastic coefficient 6.8 high strength flat steel, durable Oxford carry bag,8pcs stakes,2pcs strings. The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one-third of the traditional iron pipe.
- PERFECT GIFT: Send your family or friends for the Galileo golf net as a gift, enjoy it at the office, garden, living room, and anywhere.
- WARRANTY: Galileo Sports provides 60days return & refund and lifetime replacement parts.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders, as always, you can expect Free Returns every day.
Mostly, Fedex ,Ups and Usps will be the carrier. All customers can also choose their preferred shipping method.
EXACT ARRIVAL DATES ARE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT:
Shipping times above based on orders placed by 1PM EST. You will be able to see your exact arrival dates at checkout. Shipping days exclude weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS:
Galileo Sports provides 30 days return & refund and one-year replacement parts.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Cancellation (if applicable)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Telephone: 1 - 252-558-1600
- 30 days free return
- One year warranty
I ordered a golf net on September 27th. It says it was picked up by FedEx on the 28th. It is now October 13th and it has yet to arrive
Great product and great service
Still waiting for the correct to be delivered
Love this net. Easy up. Good quality. I Combined this with a quality golf mat. The only thing I would change is having a small lip on the bottom to keep balls in. I believe it’s designed to have the ball return to you. Not a big deal, you can lay something on the bottom of the net to keep balls in, or just let the ball roll back to you.
Simple easy to put together we'll see if it passes the test of time for durability a little pricey for the unit