Baseball Cage Batting Cage Heavy Duty Training Aids| Steel Frame | 22'X12'X10'| Galileo Sports
Gagalileo Batting Cage Baseball Cage Net Softball Cages, Heavy Duty Netting Backstop for Backyard, Training Softball Baseball for Pitching Pitchers (Size Optional)
- Large Training Batting Area: Size 22ft Length x 12ft width x 10ft high, provide the batting cage baseball softball large training batting area. Cage enclosure design effectively stops the ball from hitting the neighbor's backyard, great batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball.
- Easy To Assemble: Follow the instruction, the batting cage baseball-softball is easy to assemble and take down, come with a carry bag, convenience to carry the batting cage backyard training net outdoor or anywhere you like, starting your training with this portable softball baseball training cage equipment.
- Durable Material: The batting cage baseball-softball is made up of a 19mm high-strength steel frame and 12.7mm fiberglass pole, and bold net, which makes the batting cage backyard training net safer and reliant, great softball baseball training cage equipment for daily hard-hitting and large batting impact.
- Suit For Any Level: The batting cage baseball softball suitable for any level player, assists the player to train and improves the player's batting accuracy and hitting strength without worry about the ball running over to a neighbor's yard, perfect batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball.
- WARRANTY: Galileo provides 30 days return or refund and 1-year replacement parts warranty.Great batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball, suitable for your backyard, garden, playground, starting your daily practice now!
Any questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders, as always, you can expect Free Returns every day. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30.
Mostly, FedEx will be the carrier. All customers can also choose their preferred shipping method.
EXACT ARRIVAL DATES ARE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT:
Shipping times above based on orders placed by 1PM EST. You will be able to see your exact arrival dates at checkout. Shipping days exclude weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS:
Galileo Sports provides 30 days return & refund and one-year replacement parts.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Cancellation (if applicable)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Telephone: 1 - 252-558-1600
- 30 days free return
- One year warranty
Overall the cage is perfect. My son hit several hard hit balls the first day we had it and the net kept the ball in. It came with extra parts and a net repair kit. One feature we thought would be nice was portability. Unfortunately the bag is made of a cheap viral and ripped the first time we put it away. But the net and poles are sturdy and can hold up to abuse.
This batting cage has worked out great for my son. It has helped his game tremendously. I can go with closed end for hitting off the tee and use the opened end with the pitching machine. I love the convenience of going into backyard and able to see my son become one of the best hitters on the team. I have been able place the cage on concrete and have it tied down with the numerous ties. For the cost of this cage compared to others, this cage is a awesome deal. I would buy it again and again.
At the time of purchase this product was the best value for my needs. It's small enough to fit into a normal size back yard, but large enough to use my pitching machine with my kids. Only issue I had was that I intended to leave the cage up year round, wasn't sure on the durability through storms and heavy winds. Sure enough the poles broke twice. They were easy enough to fix, and I'm certain most fiberglass poles ( picture the same kind of poles that are used with tents ) are not as resilient when subject to non-stop weathering, especially the heat. The poles are of a sound construction, they weren't cheap by any means, I just wish there was a better solution for those who wish to keep the cage up all the time. Needless to say, I reached out to the customer service, they were extremely responsive and went above and BEYOND to make me a happy client. If and when this cage just can't stand the weathering any longer I would consider purchasing another unit from them just from that experience alone. Most other choices ( at time of purchase ) were too big and would have swallowed my yard in whole, and didn't come with poles (sold separately). A standard batting cage at a sports facility is constructed with a steel frame that is welded at the joints, deeming them a permanent solution. I wanted something that I could take down if need be, like when we hosted birthday parties, or when we moved. The setup process was a little challenging to get right the initial setup as the tie downs must be positioned correctly to erect the cage to be square, but no biggy. If this cage is in your budget I suggest purchasing!!! :)
I absolutely love this cage. It has improved my sons hitting tremendously. The quality of this cage exceeded my expectations.
For the money, you can’t go wrong with this. I wanted a non-permanent hitting cage for my son and, lo and behold, that’s exactly what I received. Good quality netting. My son just turned 11 and it keeps all balls in the cage. This will do until I figure out if we need a more permanent solution.