Baseball Cage Batting Cage Heavy Duty Training Aids| Steel Frame | 22'X12'X10'| Galileo Sports
- Large Training Batting Area: Size 22ft Length x 12ft width x 10ft high, provide the batting cage baseball softball large training batting area. Cage enclosure design effectively stops the ball from hitting the neighbor's backyard, great batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball.
- Easy To Assemble: Follow the instruction, the batting cage baseball-softball is easy to assemble and take down, come with a carry bag, convenience to carry the batting cage backyard training net outdoor or anywhere you like, starting your training with this portable softball baseball training cage equipment.
- Durable Material: The batting cage baseball-softball is made up of a 19mm high-strength steel frame and 12.7mm fiberglass pole, and bold net, which makes the batting cage backyard training net safer and reliant, great softball baseball training cage equipment for daily hard-hitting and large batting impact.
- Suit For Any Level: The batting cage baseball softball suitable for any level player, assists the player to train and improves the player's batting accuracy and hitting strength without worry about the ball running over to a neighbor's yard, perfect batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball.
- WARRANTY: Galileo provides 30 days return or refund and 1-year replacement parts warranty.Great batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball, suitable for your backyard, garden, playground, starting your daily practice now!
Any questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Overall the cage is perfect. My son hit several hard hit balls the first day we had it and the net kept the ball in. It came with extra parts and a net repair kit. One feature we thought would be nice was portability. Unfortunately the bag is made of a cheap viral and ripped the first time we put it away. But the net and poles are sturdy and can hold up to abuse.
This batting cage has worked out great for my son. It has helped his game tremendously. I can go with closed end for hitting off the tee and use the opened end with the pitching machine. I love the convenience of going into backyard and able to see my son become one of the best hitters on the team. I have been able place the cage on concrete and have it tied down with the numerous ties. For the cost of this cage compared to others, this cage is a awesome deal. I would buy it again and again.
At the time of purchase this product was the best value for my needs. It's small enough to fit into a normal size back yard, but large enough to use my pitching machine with my kids. Only issue I had was that I intended to leave the cage up year round, wasn't sure on the durability through storms and heavy winds. Sure enough the poles broke twice. They were easy enough to fix, and I'm certain most fiberglass poles ( picture the same kind of poles that are used with tents ) are not as resilient when subject to non-stop weathering, especially the heat. The poles are of a sound construction, they weren't cheap by any means, I just wish there was a better solution for those who wish to keep the cage up all the time. Needless to say, I reached out to the customer service, they were extremely responsive and went above and BEYOND to make me a happy client. If and when this cage just can't stand the weathering any longer I would consider purchasing another unit from them just from that experience alone. Most other choices ( at time of purchase ) were too big and would have swallowed my yard in whole, and didn't come with poles (sold separately). A standard batting cage at a sports facility is constructed with a steel frame that is welded at the joints, deeming them a permanent solution. I wanted something that I could take down if need be, like when we hosted birthday parties, or when we moved. The setup process was a little challenging to get right the initial setup as the tie downs must be positioned correctly to erect the cage to be square, but no biggy. If this cage is in your budget I suggest purchasing!!! :)
I absolutely love this cage. It has improved my sons hitting tremendously. The quality of this cage exceeded my expectations.
For the money, you can’t go wrong with this. I wanted a non-permanent hitting cage for my son and, lo and behold, that’s exactly what I received. Good quality netting. My son just turned 11 and it keeps all balls in the cage. This will do until I figure out if we need a more permanent solution.