Galileo Sports Golf Net for Backyard Driving Golf Practice Net 10'X 7'X 6' Golf Net for Indoor Use with Target and Carry Bag
- Galileo Sports Golf Net for Backyard Driving Golf Practice Net 10'X 7'X 6' Golf Net for Indoor Use with Target and Carry Bag |Pro Black|New Design
- 2021 NEW DESIGN GOLF NET: Golf Net 10'(W)x6.5'(H)x6'(D) Black--without bottom net.This Golf Net is perfect for backyard outdoor without bottom net to protect the grass.The favorite things about the Galileo Golf Net is that it takes just two minutes to set up and another two minutes to pack it away. Easy setup Golf Hitting Net would save your precious personal time much better so that there is more time to enjoy Golf Game Indoor or Outdoor!
- PERFECT FOR ALL LEVELS: The Galileo Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers which offers a largely open Golf Net that reduces the chance of you missing and hitting the ball through a window. In the middle of the netting is a large Golf Net target, perfect for practicing chip shots and more. Anyone who regularly practices Backyard Golf anything will know that you don’t want a complicated setup process getting in the way of your progress.
- GREAT TARGET FOR HITTING: We are testing new target on the market,please contact us if you do not like the new style target.Getting a hole in one will no longer be a dream with the Golf Home Hitting Net.The Galileo Golf Net is designed for practicing chip shots and other low-intensity shots. It’s super easy to assemble with a target in the center for accuracy practice.The durable carry bag equipped for Golf Practice Net allows you to go to your favorite golf practice area freely and easily.
- STABILITY MATERIAL DRIVING RANGE: The Galileo Golf Backyard is made from a mixture of Oxford polyester and nylon netting. This Hitting Net is really designed for practicing low-intensity shots (like chip shots) but you could pull the nine iron out and give it a hammering. It will last forever. The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one third of the traditional iron pipe,which makes the Home Golf Net doesn’t rust or deform.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR LOVERS: Match the Galileo Golf Game with your families, friends or colleagues, making your Golf Practice Net more interesting than just hitting shots.Your Pop-up Golf Hitting Net is also a perfect choice for golf lovers.This Golf Backyard Net is really a perfect Home Driving Range Golf for your loved ones on Halloween,Christmas or Birthday to provide years of Golf Driving.
Please feel free to contact us if any questions!
I am so happy I bought one of these, because I hate driving to the range! I am now practicing more and even bought a simulator to see my ball flight as if I was at the range.
This is a very good hitting that I've had it for a few months now and it's held up very well no rips no tears. Pretty easy to assemble I did it myself in about 20 minutes. Very happy with my purchase I would buy it again
I purchased this during the shelter-in which allowed me to work on my golf game in my back patio. I did not know it was going to be this tall as you can see from the picture, the net touches the roof. It does not fit in the garage but it was easy to put up and take down. If you leave it out on the sun, the bottom cloth can get sun damage and can rip. I duck taped a rip I had on the top and bottom and it seems to work fine. One thing you have to have is a really good swing mat and swing monitor is a plus. If you are looking for a golf net to work on your swing, this is a really great option.
This has been a great option for the pandemic - have used it heavily the last 5 months - indoors (garage) and outdoors - and the net and structure has been really solid. It's big enough to catch mis-hits, but flexible enough to move around easily. However, the target net ripped after just a few months - but they had great service and after sending a picture they sent me a replacement which has worked well so far.
I bought this golf nets 3 month ago, it is easy to assemble, the frame and the net is durable.
I started golf practice from zero during SIP, and now I can steadily hit 100yrd with 7 iron.
The target cloth hung in the middle broke recently, I contacted the vendor, and got very quick response, they sent me a new version of the target cloth, the bullseye is detached from the cloth in this new version, and seems much stronger now. Very happy that I can practice again!