Galileo Sports Golf Practice Nets Pop Up Golf Net | Golf Hitting Nets for Backyard with Target and Carry Bag Automatic Ball Return
- Galileo Sports Golf Net Golf Practice Nets Golf Hitting Nets for Backyard 8'(L)X 7'(H)X 7'(W) Golf Driving Range with Target and Carry Bag | Pop Up Golf Net | Automatic Ball Return Design | Heavy Duty Net
- DURABLE FRAME: SIZE:8'(L)X7'(H)X7'(W). Our target fabric size is 5x4 feet，the four corners of our target cloth can be fixed online to withstand the impact of the ball. Our flat steel frame is treated with electroplating and heat treatment to prevent aging and rust.
- SELF-CONTAINED: Patented Self-Contained System, no mussing parts anymore. Support is the same as the edge of the net to prevent parts from being lost and our rod connection structure prevents the net from collapsing.
- POP-UP SETUP: Galileo golf net opens from a circle to a golf net in SECONDS! Save your place to storage the golf net in your basement. This Golf Net has two replacement poles to make sure a long time hitting practice!
- STABILITY MATERIAL: Silk velvet target, heavy-duty Oxford edge frame, 100%PP back net, durable Polyester bottom, and sides net， high-quality Fiberglass，Elastic coefficient 6.8 high strength flat steel, durable Oxford carry bag,8pcs stakes,2pcs strings. The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one-third of the traditional iron pipe.
- PERFECT GIFT: Send your family or friends for Galileo golf net as a gift, enjoy it at the office, garden, living room, and anywhere.
- WARRANTY: Galileo Sports provides 60days return&refund and lifetime replacement parts.
First, the golf net is amazing, unfolded in seconds and up and running in minutes. The only reason I couldn't give it five stars is mine broke where the red poles are supporting it. It doesn't appear to handle wind very well. I am not sure other than returning it how to fix it. I will say that it is amazing and works great, I used foam golf balls with it...just avoid using it if there is a strong wind.
This is a really good net and can be set up by 1 person. I had a minor issue with the first one, and they took care of it. I'd certainly recommend this product.
This is a great golf net and I would've gave it 5 stars if the hanging target didn't tear so quickly. The overall design of this net is awesome and the netting and frame are of good quality. Easy to set up and break down is easy after the first time. As for the hanging target, I would recommend anyone getting this product to find some strong but light material and stitch the hanging target on top of at least 2 to 3 layers of the material. I found some in the gardening section at a local hardware store. It should reinforce your target and hopefully last longer than mine did. My target began to tear after hitting about a dozen golf balls into it with a 7 iron. And my 7i distance is pretty average right around 165 yds. I thought maybe the target was designed for plastic golf balls only however, nowhere does it say that in the instructions or on the packaging. I still like this product very much and ever since I reinforced the target, it works fine and I'm happy with it.
I was a bit skeptical of a "pop-up" golf practice net, but sure enough, this thing popped right into shape upon taking it out of the packaging. It was easy to assemble (it almost assembles itself) and easy to put away. It does take a bit of coordination to put away, but after a few minutes I had it dialed in. My son and I have used it a few times and it seems to be holding up well so far. I think this is a good value for the money and a well made product.
Product was very easy to set up! The target net tore eight the first couple of swings at it but does not affect the overall use and effectiveness of product. Good size for outdoor or use in a garage.