Golf Hitting Net Golf Practice Nets for Backyard 9.3'(L) x 5.3’(W) x 6.5’(H) | Galileo Sports
- Galileo Sports Golf Hitting Net Golf Practice Nets for Backyard Golf Net 9.3'(L) x 5.3’(W) x 6.5’(H) Home Driving Range with Target and Carry Bag | Perfect Golf Net for All Levels
- HEAVY-DUTY GOLF NET: The Galileo Driving Range is 9.3'(L)x5.3’(W)x6.5’(H) with a large Hitting Golf target 40x30in, making it possible to hold more golf balls. The support rods are covered by more pipes, making the net structure more stable and safer to hit the ball. Our hitting target is made of mercerized velvet anti-strike material, you can rest assured and enjoy the hit without worrying hit throw your neighbor's yard. Your furniture will all be safe when you training the golf indoor.
- SWING MORE: The Galileo Golf Net is the best choice if you want to practice golf anytime and anywhere, no matter in your living room, your garden, or in your garage just as you like. Even the most dedicated golf enthusiasts can't be on the golf course during the year, you can do it with our Golf Hitting Net at home. The Galileo Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers.
- ANTI-SHOCK FRAME: This Backyard Golf is made of high quality weighted steel base, thick resistant Golf Netting, and fiberglass poles that allow for incredible strength but also flexibility which makes the Golf Net doesn’t rust or deform with the reinforced iron at the bottom. Steel ground stakes, ensure that you have the best hitting experience with greater stability.
- EASY ASSEMBLE: With only 5mins to set up the Golf Practice Net and break down in 3mins. The Golfing Net Backyard is suited for improving your skills no matter rain or shine. Choose the Galileo Net, taking your Golf clubs, feel the fun golf-making with your friends and your family! Every Golf Net has a durable carry bag to help you store and take easily!
- IDEAL GIFT FOR FAMILY: Match the Galileo Golf Net with your families, friends, or colleagues, making your Golf Practice Net more interesting than just hitting shots. Our Golf Net Backyard is also a perfect choice for golf lovers. The Golf Backyard Net is really a perfect Home Driving Range Golf to send gifts on Halloween, Christmas, or Birthday to provide years of Golf Driving Range.
I brought this golf hitting net in June. I like the design and its size for my backyard. I was very happy playing it until a ball went through. A string of the top net was broken. More and more strings were broken in two months. Then I contacted Galileo Sports' customer services. Tara answered my email right away and reviewed the pictures of the broken net. The same product was out of stock. Tara then helped to find and ship me a replacement net with more durable strings free of charge. I would like to give Tara many THANKS for the excellent customer service and 5 star value to Galileo Sports.
Great product. It's very special in design and looks strong. In fact, it is. Have hit several thousandballs into it so far and no issues.I've got a high-quality mat and, honestly, I hardly want to leave home for the driving range. I have a net 2-3 feet in front of me and I can hit every club in my bag. The full swing high boom will hit the top of the net, but I haven't got one away from me yet. The movable target is a good touch and helps focus on the fairway.
My son bought this for his Dad on father's Day. We use it in the garage because we dont have a big backyard. The net is big enough to catch any shot. We also bought the little rug with the tee. My husband was very happy with it. My 20 years old son put it together, he said it was easy but if he had another hand to help him set it up it would have been easier.
They used tension strings in the rods like tent poles instead of interlocking poles with a button, but the tension on the string is crap. This makes getting the tent up without someone's help an exercise in futility. The poles will constantly disconnect while trying to "up the tent". That said, once it's up it's not too bad, but I wouldn't want to try taking it down and putting it back up a lot.It works great for irons and wedge shots but I've had 3 balls so far go shooting through the net from my driver. I'm not sure, as I don't see any damage to the net. It seems like it hit with so much force that it just slipped through.