Golf Net Golf Chipping Net 70x40in | Galileo Sports
- CHIPPING NET BEST: 70x40in. The Golf Chipping Net is easy to assemble and disassemble and great for all levels of players! It's very convenient to assemble. Also, portable after you practice. Its light carrying case can help you take it anywhere.
- 🏌️CHIP GOLF ANYWHERE: This golf practice net can practice your chipping skills. You can practice different chips according to the height of the bullseye and different distances to practice different parabolic balls: lob, pitch, chip, running. You can improve your golf skills with this training equipment in a safe environment.
- THREE TARGET AIMS: The Chipster Range provides 3 distinct targets, so you can practice shot from varying distances and directions from one spot. The chipping net can be used outdoors with real golf balls or indoors with foam balls.
- DURABLE & STABLE: Constructed of a sturdy spring steel frame and durable net which will prevent the golf net from turning over during the hitting process or windy days. These are golf chipping net designed for golfers.
- 🏌️EASY STORAGE: The chipping net is convenient for transportation and storage. You can practice your chipping skills anytime and anywhere! This is a must-have for golfers of all abilities and comes in a retail color box, making it great for gifts.
Any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Standard Shipping on all orders, as always, you can expect Free Returns every day. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30.
Mostly, FedEx will be the carrier. All customers can also choose their preferred shipping method.
EXACT ARRIVAL DATES ARE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT:
Shipping times above based on orders placed by 1PM EST. You will be able to see your exact arrival dates at checkout. Shipping days exclude weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS:
Galileo Sports provides 30 days return & refund and one-year replacement parts.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Cancellation (if applicable)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Telephone: 1 - 252-558-1600
- 30 days free return
- One year warranty
Great price on a chipping net for the yard. Similar products go for 40-60$ at big box stores. Worth the money, probably will make it a couple of years.
Bought for my son and he seems to like it
Came quick and was easy to put together. Good gift for fathers day! Would recommend to work on your golf game.
I like it, pretty much what I expected for the price.
This is an amazing product that has improved my chipping game. Very easy to set up, I bring this outdoors to a nearby park and set it up 30 yds and start chipping balls. I allot 20 mins or so for this practice time but usually goes on longer because I’m having so much fun! Other times I bring it down to my basement and do more closer chip shots, and overall, this helped dramatically improve my chipping game on the course. I get the ‘feel’ for the close chip shots since I started practicing with it.
Customer service is also so helpful and nice when I was missing one of the rods that I lost during a practice session, and they sent 1 to me for free!