Golf Net Golf Hitting Cage Golf Driving Range| 6.6'X 3.3'X 6.6' |Two Side Barrier Nets| Galileo Sports
️Golf Net | Golf Cage Series (Green)
Gagalileo Golf Net Golf Hitting Cage Practice Driving Net Heavy Duty Golf Net High Impact with Target Training Aids Automatic Ball Return Net for Backyard (Style Optional)
- GOLF CAGE DURABLE MATERIAL: Detachable double layer back net makes the net more durable and stable. Net material is high-quality Double nets of 50% Nylon + 50% PE. 19mm High-strength steel pipes and high-strength nylon connectors make Galileo batting cage safer and more reliant.
- GOLF CAGE EASY ASSEMBLE: 6.6'(H) X3.6'(L) Detachable Triangle attached net could increase the range of the ball. Automatic Ball Return. Steel Tubes and Light-Weight Netting Allow the Galileo Hitting Cage to be the Easiest and Most Convenient Batting Cage on the Market. Set-Up and Take Down in 10 Minutes
- GREAT GOLF CAGE USE EVERYWHERE: Galileo Heavy Duty Net is 6.6'(L)X3.3'(W)X6.6'(H)- Perfect Batting Cage for Any Sizes Yard and Used by Players from 4 to adult.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR GOLF BACKYARD: An ideal present for your friends and kids, which make you enjoy the fun of golf/softball/baseball batting sport
- ️GOLF CAGE NET WARRANTY: Galileo sports provides 2year's product replacement parts and a 30days return refund.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders, as always, you can expect Free Returns every day. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30.
Mostly, FedEx will be the carrier. All customers can also choose their preferred shipping method.
EXACT ARRIVAL DATES ARE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT:
Shipping times above based on orders placed by 1PM EST. You will be able to see your exact arrival dates at checkout. Shipping days exclude weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS:
Galileo Sports provides 30 days return & refund and one-year replacement parts.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Cancellation (if applicable)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Telephone: 1 - 252-558-1600
- 30 days free return
- One year warranty
Fits In my garage and keeps golf balls contained. Works great. I use the almost golf balls which don’t damage anything they hit. I’ve used a few regular golf balls without problem but I’d hate to have a miss hit and hit my car, so I pull the car out just in case. The net takes them in stride. This has helped my game.
Great customer service! Net is sturdy & fairly easy to assemble.
We live in Colorado so golf season is limited. We get very few days of golf from about November to April. This net fit perfectly in the basement at the end of a long play room. It was easy enough for two of us to put it together, it would be more difficult for just one person. It took us about 40 minutes to assemble. All the materials, the net, poles, cords, Velcro, etc., for the cage are very sturdy. We go down daily and hit balls. It has been a great exercise workout, and it’s great to practice your swing, tempo, timing and accuracy.
Love living in Maine, but my golf game always suffer, but with a shed just big enough for this net... It works great!! only thing was no instructions... but that wasn't a big deal, just needed to see a pic and build it in less 30 minutes... Now I can keep swing going!!