Ice Hockey Shooting Targets, Training Shot Accuracy, Fit 72" x 48" Goal Hockey Targets
- The street hockey target fits any standard 72" x 48" Ice hockey goal with included bungee traps, hockey targets only, no frame included.
- 5 key target zones feature with the Ice hockey target, to better imitate a real goalie, improve ice hockey shooting aim and precision.
- Artfully designed Ice hockey shooting target and weatherproof PVC with reinforced edging.
- With durable bungee fasteners that attach the ringlets, the Ice hockey shooting target is super easy to set-up and take apart.
- Suitable for beginner, intermediate shooters, and professional ice hockey training/practice, great Ice hockey target to improve their shot.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders, as always, you can expect Free Returns every day.
Mostly, Fedex ,Ups and Usps will be the carrier. All customers can also choose their preferred shipping method.
EXACT ARRIVAL DATES ARE SHOWN AT CHECKOUT:
Shipping times above based on orders placed by 1PM EST. You will be able to see your exact arrival dates at checkout. Shipping days exclude weekends and holidays.
COVID-19 SHIPPING DELAYS:
Galileo Sports provides 30 days return & refund and one-year replacement parts.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 30 days after the receipt of the product. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Cancellation (if applicable)
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Telephone: 1 - 252-558-1600
- 30 days free return
- One year warranty