Galileo Sports Golf Net Cage Golf Net Golf Hitting Cage Golf Practice Driving Range 10'(L)X 10'(W)X 10'(H) with Target | High Impact Double Backstop Net | Automatic Ball Return
- GREAT TARGET AIM: The Galileo Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers.Every Galileo Golf Net has a large target size almost 5x6FT for hitting. The large target is made of high quality silk velvet cloth,which can protect your Golf Net perfectly,bearing high ball impact and decrease loud sound.
- PRACTICE FOR ALL LEVELS: Galileo Heavy Duty Net is 10x10X10FT- Perfect Golf Hitting Cage for Any Sizes Yard and Used By Players from 5 to 85years. This Golf Cage is great for all levels.You will never worry about the balls go through to your floor when you hitting the Golf Net, your furniture will all be safe when you training the Golf Indoor.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The Galileo Golf Net material is high quality Double nets to protect the hitting net well. The Golf Cage has High-strength steel pipes and high-strength nylon connectors make Galileo Golf Net Cage more safer and reliant.Our iron poles is treated with electroplating and heat treatment to prevent aging and rust.
- EASY TO USE: Steel Tubes and heavy duty Netting Allow the Galileo Hitting Cage to be the Easiest and Most Convenient Hitting Cage on the Market. Set Up and Take Down in 10 Minutes and perfect for 4 people to install and take down.The Galileo Golf Net is the best choice if you want to practice golf anytime and anywhere,no matter in your living room,your garden or in your garage just as you like.
- IDEAL GIFT: Match the Galileo Golf Net with your families, friends or colleagues, making your Golf Practice Net more interesting than just hitting shots.Our Golf Net Backyard is also a perfect choice for golf lovers.The Golf Backyard Net is really a perfect Home Driving Range Golf to send gifts on Halloween,Christmas or Birthday to provide years of Golf Driving Range.
10x10x10 best golf cage on market!
Great customer service! Net is sturdy & fairly easy to assemble.
This is my third golf hitting net, and is the best among all. The reason to change the net is to find something more like the cage. This product totally meets my expectations. The assembly is pretty straightforward, the best part is that they have the metal wire to connect each piece of the pole to make assembly smooth. The quality is very good, and there are many details of the cage, I can see it can last for a long time. The target is also pretty big. One of best part is that it has side net to add additional protection of your indoor or backyard. Besides, I have to say the customer service is awesome, initially there was a missing part, but their response is super fast and shipped out the missing part the second day after I contact them! Highly recommended!!!
The cage is extremely sturdy. I can hit driver into the target and the cage never even flinches! It's also high enough that I can hip pitches with my extra lofted (65*) lob wedge and I can't hit it over the cage (I'm only 5 feet from the front of the cage to begin with). I've used other nets, but they are very small in comparison--maybe only 5 feet tall or so--and it's easy to go over the top with anything more lofted than a 7-iron. With these smaller nets, a driver will knock it right off the base. So you are stuck with short and mid-irons. Not so with the Galileo cage. If this one ever gives up the ghost, I'll buy another one with no hesitation.
I've had a couple golf practice nets and this one is hands down the best one I've had. There are no instructions so you have to figure it out as you go but it took me about 15 minutes to put together and I was able to do it by myself. Its 6'6" and I'm 6'3" so that helps. The net gets really tight as you attach the velcro straps so having a helper would be nice but it's not necessary. I think I may have put the net inside out but it still works just fine... I'll fix that at a later date. The double nets feel very sturdy and the metal poles strong as well. I have 100% confidence that this is going to last a long time. I built a hitting area in my garage so it won't have to endure the AZ heat but again it seems to be of very high quality so if I were to keep it outside I wouldn't be concerned. Pros are well made, high quality materials. Very sturdy, will not blow over or away. Also love that the balls collect in the front. Seems like a little thing but I have a bucket of a 100 so having them all in the front and easily collectable is awesome. Cons, only 1 put labels on the net for example bottom right corner face tab inside. That would keep people from getting it all out together correctly the 1st time. Next on my list is a nice hitting mat and launch monitor. This cage was the perfect start to a home training area. I highly recommend this product.